* attended by Joe, Eric, Liz and Megan
* Joe & Eric demilled large dishwasher; valuable innerds were salvaged
* J.J. removed variable capacitor, ferrite-loop antenna and other goodies from an old Panasonic boom box (circa 1983 vintage)
* Eric is the DeMILL MASTER, ripping apart two printers (in addition to the before-mentioned dishwasher)
* exploratory surgery on Megan's espresso maker found no obvious faults; it was determined that a formerly two-color status indicator light has become a single-color status indicator light; the loss of status fooled the owner/operator that the machine was no longer operational; further testing showed otherwise; unit reassembled and returned to happy owner.
* attempt made to install Ubuntu Linux release 12.04.1 onto Dell tower system box; appeared successful, but unexpected GUI behavior begged a reassessment of that conclusion; more effort needed.
/*SIGNED*/ J.J. <END>